[Support Guide] Compiled Build and Deploy Resources -- start here!

We want to help you build and deploy your site as easily as possible. Our team has written numerous support guides on frequently encountered problems during builds, build/deploy behaviour, drag and drop deploys, and more. In an effort to streamline your searching, we have compiled a list of our Support Guides related to builds and deploys. Each guide contains a ton of useful debugging tips that can likely help you solve your problem.

Troubleshooting and high-level debugging

Optimizing performance

Build stuck or still running

Builds Failing

Configuring Builds

If you are still having problems after reading through these guides please open a new thread and provide your site name, as much information as you can on what you have already tried, what your build settings are, your package.json, etc. Additionally, if you have an idea for a Support Guide that you don’t see above, please open a new thread and let us know! Thanks!

5 Likes

I am having problem in trig erring this site of mine.
Site name:
gracious-shannon-74dda4

Please click below both URLs for a clear preview:

Waiting for the reply.

:wave: @Sumair1981 , the error says you’ll need to update your build image. Please give that a try and let us know if you run into any trouble! Netlify App

Thanks for your response,
I switched my site’s image to: Ubuntu Focal 20.04 (default) then it deployed and updated my site successfully.
Thanks & Regards.

1 Like

it didn’t work for me

We will need more information to assist you.