At Netlify, we want you to have seamless experiences when it comes to deploying your content and delivering it to the people who visit your sites. This is why we have written numerous guides on building and deploying, custom domains and DNS, and working with our CDN.
In an effort to streamline your searching, we have compiled a list of our Support Guides related to the CDN. Each guide contains a ton of useful debugging tips that can likely help you solve your problem. If you’re new to web development, we recommend starting with this blog post that outlines what a Content Delivery Network is!
- What is the difference between Netlify’s Enterprise CDN and normal CDN?
- How does Netlify’s CDN handle caching files?
- How are requests routed to the nearest Netlify CDN node?
- Performance troubleshooting your Netlify site
- Why not proxy to Netlify?
- Making redirects work for you - troubleshooting and debugging
- Understanding and debugging prerendering
- Why are my _headers file rules not working as expected?
- Netlify Support asked for the ‘x-nf-request-id’ header? What is it and how do I find it?
If you are still having problems after reading through these guides please open a new thread and provide your site name, as much information as you can on what you have already tried, etc. Additionally, if you have an idea for a Support Guide that you don’t see above, please open a new thread and let us know! Thanks!