Support Guides are the Netlify Forums version of a Frequently Asked Questions. Written and regularly updated by Support staff, they contain information and approaches useful for debugging, troubleshooting, and optimizing your projects for Netlify.
We always encourage new faces to read through the relevant Support Guide before posting - being able to solve a problem yourself is always faster than waiting for help! In our not so humble opinion we think that the vast majority of problems you might be dealing with are addressed in a Support Guide!
Here are some of our most useful Support Guide, but many others exist!
- [Support Guide] Why do I see “Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <” errors? How can I use chunking or versioning for my assets at Netlify?
- [Support Guide] How can I receive emails on my domain?
- [Support Guide] Can I run a web server, HTTP listener, and/or database at Netlify?
- [Support Guide] Debugging Netlify site builds
- [Support Guide] Form problems, form debugging, 404 when submitting
- [Support Guide] SSL / TLS Certificate Provisioning
- [Support Guide] Making the most of Netlify's CDN cache
- [Support Guide] Frequently encountered problems during builds
- [Support Guide] I’ve deployed my site but I still see "Page not found”
- [Support Guide] Netlify Lambda Functions 101 & Debugging
- [Support Guide] How can I optimize my Netlify build time?
Working through a problem described in a Support Guide? Start a new topic, tag it, and link to the Support Guides you have already read. Additionally, we encourage you to include read this post about asking good questions. It includes great tips for formatting posts, making questions precise, and creating titles that are easy to search.
See some concerns not described? Let us know, we love feedback.