Unexpected behavior when redirecting using Google Chrome

Hi there

My Netlify site is: todo today (todotoday0.netlify.app)

My reset password feature works as follows:

1. After submitting the registered email address. An email with a link to recover the password was sent successfully to the email address. (No issue at this step)

2. When the user clicks on the link, the user will be redirected to a page to update their password. This is when the issue occurs:

2.1. If the user uses Microsoft Edge, it works fine. The user will be redirected to the expected route (i.e., todo today)

2.2. If the user uses Google Chrome, the user will be redirected to the homepage (i.e., https://todotoday0.netlify.app/) route instead of the expected route (i.e., todo today).

Thank you for your help
G

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• We need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot
  • Did you try Ask Netlify, our generative AI chatbot, before posting? It pulls info from Support Guides and recent solved forums posts.

The better the post - the faster the answer.

Some browsers react differently to different methods. You can look up the way you are redirecting the user with caniuse.com to see if Chrome supports the action you are using. Another option would be to use a fallback method if the user is using google chrome.