React App not showing on mobile

I deployed this site a while ago

https://redux-cart-oe.netlify.app/

It works perfectly on desktop but just shows a blank page on mobile.

How do I fix this?

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble with your build.

This Support Guide contains a ton of useful debugging tips that can likely help you solve your problem :slight_smile: Additionally, this Support Guide houses all of our resources for debugging build and deploy issues.

We also recommend trying to search the forums with the build error you encountered - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide the following:

• what you have already tried
  • what your build settings are
  • your package.json
  • a full copy of your latest deploy log

Thanks!

Hello @Ebun_ski, I visited your link on mobile and its displaying well on mobile.
If the problem persists try the following below to see if it helps.

1. Use a different browser on you phone to see if it displays.
  2. Restart your phone and then open the browser and visit the link again.
  3. If possible use a different phone and visit the link again to see if it displays.

Share your feedback if it is displaying on mobile or not.
Thanks

1 Like

even i am facing the same issue what can i do for trobuleshoot?

Hi @govindkalawate , have you tried the below?

Thanks.

1 Like

I really appreciate the response.
Actually, there is a PC canvas on my site, however when viewed on a mobile device, the canvas turns the entire page white.
After restarting my phone, the same result persisted.
I tested it on the internet using the default mobile browser, but the canvas is not visible.
It operates flawlessly on Firefox (in my mobile).
https://govindkalawate.netlify.app/

this is where it is

Hi @govindkalawate , I tested your site on my mobile phone and the canvas loads on both chrome and safari.

Kindly confirm if the problem persists or it has been resolved.

Thanks.

1 Like

Greetings, @clarnx
Do both of your mobile browsers on your device work without a hitch, @clarnx? Chrome continues to be an issue on my phone.

Desktop - Chrome

Mobile - Chrome

The canvas takes some time to load since you are using Three.js.

1 Like

Are all elements visible (after scrolling) can you scroll easily? Here are snapshots of my device. The first two are of internet, my device’s built-in browser and rest are of chrome

Hi @govindkalawate , all elements are visible at my end.
Your internet connection might be slow hence causing all images and other assets not to load fully.
Try to use assets that are not large in size or compress some of your assets because it does take some time to load even on fast internet connection.

Thanks.

@clarnx I tried it in Chrome on my friend’s phone, and there was the same problem. As you can see in the image, it is turning white in Chrome.My internet has a 200 mbps speed.

Hi @govindkalawate , every asset is still working at my end kindly check the image below.
At this point it is not a Netlify problem since it is working at my end.
Thanks.