Build exceeded memory limits

Hi,

I am having issues with site id: animated-macaron-e70297.netlify.app

Can you allow more limits for me?

Blockquote 5:35:25 PM: npm WARN deprecated axios@0.20.0: Critical security vulnerability fixed in v0.21.1. For more information, see“Edited for Post”
5:35:25 PM: npm WARN deprecated multicodec@2.1.3: This module has been superseded by the multiformats module
5:35:25 PM: npm WARN deprecated multicodec@2.1.3: This module has been superseded by the multiformats module
5:35:26 PM: npm WARN deprecated cids@0.7.5: This module has been superseded by the multiformats module
5:35:28 PM: npm WARN deprecated core-js@2.6.12: core-js@<3.4 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Because of the V8 engine whims, feature detection in old core-js versions could cause a slowdown up to 100x even if nothing is polyfilled. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js.
5:44:01 PM: Killed
5:44:06 PM: /opt/build-bin/build: line 91: 1486 Killed FORCE_COLOR=1 “$netlify_build_node_bin” “$netlify_build_bin” --cwd=“$repository_root” --repositoryRoot=“$repository_root” --branch=“$branch” --siteId=“$site_id” --defaultConfig=“$default_config” --baseRelDir=“$base_rel_dir” --context=“$context” --node-path=“$user_node_path” --cachedConfigPath=“$cached_netlify_build_config_file” --api-host=“$netlify_endpoint” --token=“$netlify_token” --build-id=“$BUILD_ID” --deploy-id=“$DEPLOY_ID” --mode=“buildbot” --telemetry=“$build_telemetry” --send-status --save-config --statsd.host=“$DATADOG_HOST” --statsd.port=“$STATSD_PORT” --functions-dist-dir=“$functions_dist_dir” --cache-dir=“$cache_dir” --buildbot-server-socket=“$buildbot_server_socket” --framework=“$framework” --feature-flags=“$feature_flags” --testOpts.silentLingeringProcesses=“$SILENT_LINGERING_PROCESSES”
5:44:18 PM: Build exceeded memory limits

Hey @xNode

A great place to start troubleshooting is the following Support Guides.

If you continue to have issues, can you share the link to the full deploy log, and the git repository you are deploying from.

Thanks @xNode

Is this an NFT/Crypto app?

Yes it is. This is going to be used in production.

hey there, while we’re talking I wanted to let you know ]that we ask all businesses in the NFT/Crypto space to speak with our sales and solutions team to purchase a contract to ensure that your site is on an appropriate account level for your usage.

You can reach them here:

Our High Performance Edge product is usually a necessity to be able to handle and administer successful launches.

We have seen many customers who have sites like these get attacked, and on our lower plans, such as Starter and Pro, these attacks tend to harm our main network. If that happens, we may not be able to keep your site online. Should an attack on your site harm our network or jeopardize the uptime of other customers, we will opt to take down your site. Further, many NFT/Crypto sites have generated bills for thousands of dollars worth of bandwidth used during launch, and we do take steps to ensure we are compensated for that use should that happen here too. Please make sure you are prepared to pay for eventual bandwidth charges which have been several thousands of dollars in the past.

If the above info changes whether or not you would like to proceed with hosting on Netlify, we encourage you to make the decision that is best for you, which might mean moving to a different provider, if the above seems unreasonable to you.

I upgraded my account to PRO and now I am getting this issue:

5:50:54 AM: Deploy did not succeed: Deploy directory ‘dist’ does not exist

Is dist the actual path the app builds to? Based on this line of the webpack.config.js in the repository, I might suggest dist isn’t where the project it built.

1 Like

@xNode Hi Nathan, have you figured out this issue?

Hiya, @babyrusa :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums! Thanks so much for reaching out. This Support Guide contains a ton of useful debugging tips that can likely help you solve your problem :slight_smile: Additionally, this Support Guide houses all of our resources for debugging build and deploy issues.

We also recommend trying to search the forums with the build error you encountered - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide what you have already tried, a link to your live site, your most recent deploy log, what your build settings are, your package.json, etc. Thanks!