I tried many time but can't create account in netlify

I am very tired and frustrated because all my tries to create netlify account is failed. i tried the create account with email or using github but still cannot create. It say me send you identity card for verification i can upload my id card pic but it cannot verify me. Can you banned me or any new users?

Hi, your account were automatically marked as spam as an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

Luckily, you should now be able to verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. If you are not prompted to do this please submit a support ticket and mark the reason as “signup/login”. OR the other option is you can signup for a Pro account and you can bypass the ID verification.

i can not be able to signin and it cannot say to add id verification again. so can you send a mail for verify my identiy

Authentication Error

Authenticating failed due to the following error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account.

if i log with github it say this error again

if i add my id card it say
We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.

One of the IDs must be an acceptable document as outlined here. Can you share your email so we can send another verification please?

1 Like

getinforweblanguages@gmail.com
in this email i have github account and i try to connect github to netlify but i am failed to connect

reply, please
i have send email but you cannot reply me

Hey it say me again with new verification link
We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.

We sent the verification to your account. If you are still unable to verify your ID you will need to signup for a Pro account or migrate to another platform.

adegokeadedamola@gmail.com…I am having this same issue

Hi, the link has been sent to the email above. Please can you check your spam if you don’t see this in your inbox?

Also make sure you use a form of documentation that is accepted by stripe.