Appeal an account suspension - during Signup

@pendalwarsanket You can ask anywhere, your own thread was fine, you just shouldn’t post the same thing in multiple places.

Posting more won’t get you faster help, as there’s no “urgent support” available and no guaranteed response time for non-Enterprise accounts.

As far as I’ve seen the fraud/abuse team appear to work normal business hours, and Netlify’s HQ is in San Francisco where it’s near midnight. So they might respond to you in 9+ hours or so, or maybe not, but you should hear from them in the next few days.

Hello, I’m also having the same issue, can you resend me a verification email? This is my mailbox: 2462921456@qq.com

HIya @QAQ thanks for reaching out. I have moved your query to our helpdesk. Please stay tuned to your email.

Hi @pendalwarsanket :wave:t6: it appears your account was marked as spam as you were found to be hosting a platform in attempting to steal crypto card information. This is against our terms of service and you will need to find a new platform to host your content.

but why ?? it was airdrops information site it was not having any kind of login or wallet connect . it was just giving away information how can you say steal crypto ? seriously thats not true… how do you explain the steal thing all though it never asked for card or login or connect anything

hi i have same problem,
when i wanna login it show me ’ Appeal an account suspension ’

Hi :wave:t6: welcome to the forums and thanks for writing back in. It appears your account was automatically flagged as spam in an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

I have sent your query to our help desk where they will initiate a verification link. Please stay tuned to your email. Your ticket # is 232887.

Hi, I also have the same issue and this is the email I used:

zeragive@gmail.com

Hiya, thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 232991

same issue. Created new account but couldn’t verify. On clicking “Verify your identity” showing “We are unable to verify your identity and reinstate your account”.

Email used : prachiraghav.pr@gmail.com

Hello, I’m also having the same issue, can you resend me a verification email? This is my mailbox: leedayeonggg@gmail.com

hi @leedayoung :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! i can see you reached out to our team. You have not responded to our query. Would you mind giving a response on the ticket #262169. We’d be happy to help you there?

what is ticket **#262169 ?

The ticket number i created for you. You can use this number to search your email or in correspondence with the team.

Checking into your ticket I can see our team responded to you on Sunday morning stating the following:

" We’ll need you to provide a screenshot(s) of the error you are facing as well as the associated email address before our team can analyze this request."

Please respond on the ticket and check your spam if you cannot find the ticket in your inbox.

Checked late and won’t open. So I sent a reply by email. Please check

@leedayoung I’ve resent a verification email to the address you provided