Appeal an account suspension - during Signup

Dear Support,
I’m having an issue while trying to Signup / Create a new account on Netlify.

The error is:

# Appeal an account suspension

We have suspended this account due to suspicious activity.
To quickly reclaim this account, please take a moment to verify your identity before using Netlify.

I was not even able to do the first login and it is already suspended.

I already tried to complete the “Verify my identity” procedure but it always fails on both desktop and mobile with the following error:

We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.

Can you please verify?

Thank you

What email did you attempt to sign up with? We can issue you another verification link, but please note the only acceptable documents are listed here.

i have the same issue. awesome, first site where i couldn’t even create for the first time my user.

Me too!
I was really surprised to see that happening.
I tried to contact the support team but had no reply.
Do you know if there’s anything else we can do?

1 Like

Hi, can you provide the email you attempted to sign up with so I can check?

1 Like

Sure!
I have this email: yasmeen.yy.abas@gmail.com

Hi, @Yasmeen, thank you for reaching out. Your account was automatically marked as spam as an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

You should now be able to verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. Please view a list of acceptable documentation for your country here. If you are not prompted to do this please respond to this thread so I can send a link to the email above.

If you do not want to verify your ID you can bypass this step by signing up for a Pro tier account.

Dear Support,
I’m having an issue while trying to Signup / Create a new account on Netlify.

The error is:

Appeal an account suspension

We have suspended this account due to suspicious activity.
To quickly reclaim this account, please take a moment to verify your identity before using Netlify.

I was not even able to do the first login and it is already suspended.

I already tried to complete the “Verify my identity” procedure but it always fails on both desktop and mobile with the following error:

We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.

Can you please verify?

Thank you

Hi, we can manually send you a verification link. Can you please confirm an email we can send this to?

i have same errors in it, here is my email
nexuszeoviennazabrizkie@gmail.com

Hi :wave:t6: welcome to the netlify forums! I just sent a verification link to your email. If you don’t see this in your inbox please check your spam. Friendly reminder that documentation can only be submitted via stripe and must be a documentation accepted by stripe.

i have the same problem can you please help me fix it !

please share the email you would like a verification email sent?

tnaceur@student.1337.ma

Hi, verification has been sent to the email above. Please check your spam if you don’t see this in your inbox.

i have same errors in it, here is my email
pcviola.dev@gmail.com

codewithremi@gmail.com

@pc16 @Nukelimer verification has been sent to your emails listed, please check your spam if you don’t see it in your inbox

Hello, I’m also having the same issue, can you resend me a verification email? This is my mailbox: 2856917269@qq.com

Hi :wave:t6: I have sent the verification link to your email. Please check your inbox if you don’t see this in your spam.