Account suspended, no response from Netlify.. (It's now urgent)

Hello,

I’m contacting you because I started working on our website in August (mainly in local) and I opened a Netlify account to see if all would work etc (always in August). Instantly after I created the account, it got suspended for no reason, but now I need to deploy our website, with Netlify so I would like to get it solved soon.

I already opened 2 support tickets for that, but since I didn’t get any response in 4 hours it was never solved.

Email used: polyphoniamusic.mgmt@gmail.com

Thank you for your help,
Best regards,

Andy

Hi @polyphoniamusic :wave:t6:, welcome to the community! I found your helpdesk tickets. Your account was automatically marked as spam in an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

You should now be able to verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. Please view a list of acceptable documentation for your country here..

If you do not want to verify your ID you can bypass this step by signing up for a Pro tier account.

Hey, thank you for your reply!
I just tried to signin again, unfortunately I keep getting stuck on this page:

Did you make something to unblock/verify?

Yes, we did. Can you share an email so we can send you the verification link manually?

Okay thank you so much, here is it: polyphoniamusic.mgmt@gmail.com :))

Hi thanks so much for your patience on this. We just sent the verification email. Please check your spam if you do not see this in your inbox!

Well received :)) Thank you (I’m waiting for the verification of my ID) !

@SamO kindly help, i have similar issue …

Account got suspended while i was trying to login …

Email connected to account is ratioraji@gmail.com

Not sure i went against any policy , will be glad to get a fix

Hi @Ratioraji , I am not seeing that your account is suspended. Are you still experiencing this issue?