Account Suspension and Email Issues

My account has been suspended for an unknown reason, and I have DNS management with Netlify.
I’m experiencing significant issues as the webiste is down but most importantly I’m not receiving any emails since yesterday as the (MX) records are directly managed in netlify.
I opened a ticket, but I haven’t received a reply yet.
It’s really frustrating. I really need urgent help, please.

Hi @0xnull :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome. I can understand your frustration but after investigating this issue it appears your account was suspended as you were hosting copyright content on our platform. This is against our terms of service so you will need to find a new platform to host your content.

Can you please unlock my account so that I can take down the website and understand what exactly is the copyrighted content in question? All the content I have on the website is from Freepik, where I have a premium account. However, I can take down the website for the moment and look into the issue until it is clarified. What do I need to do to get my account unsuspended?

Hi, you can discuss this with the fraud team directly please reach out to fraud@netlify.com.

I have already written to the fraud team and provided the screenshot. I have really important emails to receive and reply to, but I don’t think the fraud team is responding quickly enough. :frowning: I’m sure that my website doesn’t breach the terms of service and doesn’t contain any “copyright content” issue. But I don’t understand the reason why it cannot just block the website instead of the full account. Why is there no notice given so that people using Netlify can verify before getting locked out of the account?

Is there anything that I can do to solve this issue as soon as possible?

Is there any way to solve this issue?

You’ll need to wait for the team to respond regarding this but it’s highly unlikely that this will be overturned.