Remove git contributors from my team

Hi, @ijrdo. I’ve created a support ticket for this and I’ve replied there now. Please reply to support ticket # 120598 if you see that email. However, if you don’t see an email about ticket # 120598, please reply here to let us know.

Hi,
I also want to remove all the Git Contributor from my team.

Hi @Wikimee :wave:t6: , Welcome to the forums! :netliconfetti: I have opened a help desk ticket for you. Please stay tuned to your email for this ticket. (:

Hi SamO Nice to meet you, Can you please help me too I have added a git contributor by accident , and need to remove it.

Hi @voxguru :wave:t6: , Welcome to the Netlify community. Sure, we can remove your git contributor. I have escalated this to our support engineers to assist. Stay tuned to your email for an update.

Please note, this is a one-time favor you’ll be liable for all future contributors :slight_smile:

Thanks SamO I appreciate it.

Hi @hillary, I also want to remove all Git contributor from my team

Hi @pagechap

Welcome to the community! :partying_face:

I see you also submitted a support ticket about this and that they’ve already been removed.

Hi, I would like to remove a git contributor from my team.

Hi @brunoimbrizi :wave:t6:, I escalated this to zendesk so stay tuned to your email please. Please note this is a one- time favor so you will be responsible for your git contributors going forward.

Hello! We’d like some help in removing Git contributors as well

Hi @Thesis :wave:t6: ,

Welcome to the forums! Good news you can now self serve the removal of Git contributors in the UI.

Hello @SamO
I want to delete a contributor but i am not able to create support request because i am on free tier.
I want to move to Pro but after removing the contributor.
Can you help me please?

Hi @boardova :wave:t6: ,

Thanks for reaching out welcome to the community! I’ve sent this to our helpdesk please stay tuned to your email.

1 Like

Hi @SamO

Like the post above, I don’t have a premium account yet, but we had a problem with my git contributor account and I would need to revoke it.
Is there anything you can do?

Thanks

hi @anon92373221 to confirm, are you requesting that the active git contributor on your account be removed?

Hello @sid.mann

Yes, if possible, I would like that the git contributor, “M*******ik”, to be removed/revoked.

Thank you

@anon92373221 the Git Contributor has been removed

1 Like

Thank you very much, that’s nice.

Have a nice day

Hello,

By accident, I must have chosen the wrong option and a git contributors account was added to my team. This account was used to connect the repository to Netlify. I do not want to pay extra for this account. Can I ask you to remove this account (git contributor)?
My account is PRO, the team slug is piotrdziadowiec. the account to remove git contributor is kstopka