Remove git contributors from my team

I am trying to remove 4 of the Git Contributors from my team but it is not giving me the option to do so.

The 4 members were only temporary contracted devs who will no longer be working with my company.

2 Likes

Hey there, @JimmyStax90

Thanks for reaching out! I have escalated this to our Support Engineers who will follow up with you directly via email. Stay tuned to your inbox!

1 Like

I would also like to do this!

Hi, I would also like to do this. We were just testing the Netlify, trying different things. Current contributors are just test accounts

Heya @jdbd.nz & sorry to be slow to get back to you! I don’t see any contributors in your account so nothing to unmerge here: Netlify App

@f3oall you want me to remove the association of you from your team, yeah? This is a one-time favor, so if you want to “finish your testing completely” before I remove them, please do - you’ll be liable for all future contributors :slight_smile:

I would also like to do this…Please can you help me Netlify team?

1 Like

Hello, we also like to remove a git contributor from our Netlify account but this action is not available in the account (Pro account) Could you help? Thanks!

Hey there, folks!

As fool said above, this is a one-time favor that the Support Team can provide. you’ll be liable for all future contributors :slight_smile:

@suyoscar11, I do not currently see any git contributors on your account. Can you confirm who you would like to remove?

@Sanura2021, I see you have one git contributor. Would you like that person removed? This will just leave one team member on your account.

Thanks!

Hi there,

We have a similar situation I’d like help with. We previously had been set to Auto-approve deploys from non-team members, and unknowingly increased our team member count with every dev on the project. We’ve since changed the setting to require approval from a team member to deploy. We still have a few devs that will be contributing to the codebase but don’t want them as members. Will they automatically be removed from the members count at the start of the next billing cycle? Or will this require some form of manual intervention?

Thanks,
Ken

1 Like

Hi Netlify, I’d like to remove a Git contributor too.
It has been added to my invoice and I must say, it’s incredibly expensive :frowning:
I do not want to reedit this at all …
Thanks,
Regards,
David

Hey folks, I have opened up a helpdesk ticket for each of you. A support engineer with work directly with you via email to assist with these cases.

Thanks so much for your feedback and patience!

1 Like

Hello Hillary, I also have 4 git contributors—I had enabled auto-approvals but I actually want to disallow it now. I turned auto-approvals off already but it is kind of annoying just because they had one build to pay a full month’s fee for them.

Hi Hillary,
I would also like to remove git contributors from my account. Could you help me achieve this?
Thank you

Hi Hillary,
I would also like to remove git contributors from my account. Could you help me to do so?
Thanks in advance

Hey folks! I have opened helpdesk tickets for all of you. A support engineer will reach out directly via email for next steps.

Thanks!

Hi Hillary,

I have a git contributor who no longer works at our company. Can you help me remove him?

Thanks

@elie464 - I have opened helpdesk tickets for you. A support engineer will reach out directly via email for next steps.

Hello Netlify,

I too would like a git-contributor to be removed from my team.

Thank you!

Hey there, @heraldurstromae :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums and thanks for reaching out! I have opened a helpdesk ticket on your behalf so that you can directly work with our Support Engineers. Stay tuned to your email for next steps!

Hi,
I also want to remove all the Git Contributor from my team.