When I am trying to login to my netlify account with email

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

when I am trying to login to my netlify account with email it is not working even forgot password not sent any reset link, please help me .thanks for your support

Hi, @mequ. You didn’t tell us what the email address is so I am making the assumption that is the same email address you have used for login to this support forum. However, if it is a different email address, please let us know.

For the email address used for this support forum, there have been no attempts to send a password reset email. As a test, a requested a password reset email. When I did so, your email system confirmed a successful delivery.

This means one of two things is happening:

• either you didn’t actually request the password reset email for some reason
  • you are asking about some other email address

If this is about some other email address, please let us know which email address this is about. You can post that information publicly or you can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff. I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your forum login. Please keep in mind that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

If it is the same email address as used for this support forum, the email I sent will timeout in 30 minutes so please request a new password reset here:

https://app.netlify.com/login/forgot-password

If there are other questions or if you still cannot login, please let us know.