Cant login to my account using Email

Recently I logged out from my Netlify Dashboard, but after some time when I tried to log in again it showing me No user found for this email/password.
I tried my current password & (for confirmation)others as well but the problem persisted till now.
Even when I tried Forget your password?, I’m not getting any emails.
Requesting you to assist soon.
Thanks and Regards.

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.
(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

Hi, I have this problem too.How can I solve this?
Thanks.

When I click on email and enter my email and password, that say " No user found for this email/password"

Netlify Support Forums send me a link to confirm and activate your new account but when I click on it this message appear" Sorry, this account confirmation link is no longer valid. Perhaps your account is already active?"

What should I do?

Thanks

Hi, sorry about that sometimes are system will automatic mark new users as suspicious. I have unblocked this. You should be able to login/signup now.

Hi
Thanks but I tried again and I still have the same problem as before.

‫‪Sam [She/Her] via Netlify Support Forums‬‏ <‪notifications@netlify.discoursemail.com‬‏> در تاریخ سه‌شنبه ۲۸ مارس ۲۰۲۳ ساعت ۲۰:۱۶ نوشت:‬

Sorry about that. Just did this again. Please try again.

I did it again and that has the same problem.
this massage appear:

Authentication Error

Authenticating failed due to the following error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account.

‫‪Sam [She/Her] via Netlify Support Forums‬‏ <‪notifications@netlify.discoursemail.com‬‏> در تاریخ چهارشنبه ۲۹ مارس ۲۰۲۳ ساعت ۱۶:۰۹ نوشت:‬

That is a login error for app.netlify.com. The solution for this follows:

Once this is done, you will be able to login both using the password or by using GitHub SSO. Both login methods will now work.

If there are other questions or if you still cannot login, please let us know.

Hello, thank you for your follow up
But I still have the same problem as before and as soon as I click on GitHub, the previous error appears and does not allow me to enter the email and password.

‫‪Luke Lawson via Netlify Support Forums‬‏ <‪notifications@netlify.discoursemail.com‬‏> در تاریخ دوشنبه ۳ آوریل ۲۰۲۳ ساعت ۶:۲۸ نوشت:‬

Hi, @pegah. The steps above were not completed for the login email address that you are using for this forum post. If the login email address is the same as the one used for this forum post, the steps above are the correct solution. If follow those directions, you will be able to login with GitHub.

However, if your login email address for Netlify is some other email address, then enter that email address into the password reset form. If you want us to check the other some other email address, please let us know what that email address is.

You can post that information publicly or you can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff. I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your forum login. Please keep in mind that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

I do it with two email address
p.hoseingholi@gmail.com
p.hoseingholi@yahoo.com

but for both of them that error appears.
Does it depend on VPN or our country?

‫‪Luke Lawson via Netlify Support Forums‬‏ <‪notifications@netlify.discoursemail.com‬‏> در تاریخ سه‌شنبه ۴ آوریل ۲۰۲۳ ساعت ۱۰:۵۶ نوشت:‬

Hi, @pegah. p.hoseingholi@yahoo.com is not an active login. As you can only have one Netlify Starter plan account, I’m leaving that login disabled.

For p.hoseingholi@gmail.com, you just need to follow these directions above:

Would you please use those steps above and let us know what the results are?

now its work, thanks alot

‫‪Luke Lawson via Netlify Support Forums‬‏ <‪notifications@netlify.discoursemail.com‬‏> در تاریخ چهارشنبه ۵ آوریل ۲۰۲۳ ساعت ۹:۲۷ نوشت:‬

Yay! @pegah glad you can finally login to your account! (:

Hi, I do have exactly same problem. Should i create another topic or can I get some help here?
@luke @SamO

Hi, @ackaraosman. There was an incident today where people were seeing 500 errors when attempting to login:

However, that should be resolved now.

If you are still seeing errors when logging in, would you please share the exact error message you are seeing here?