--- unable to create subscription: [{:code=>53000020, :message=>"Account is not activated."}] ---

I’m trying to upgrade to Pro so we can deploy a private repository. I keep getting “Bad Request” when trying to put in the card (even though it appears on the account now) and the below error message.

unable to create subscription: [{:code=>53000020, :message=>“Account is not activated.”}]

I’ve tried clearing the cache, and doing this from another browser. Please help.

1 Like

Thanks so much for reaching out! My apologies that you have encountered this obstacle.

I have shared your obstacle with our Support Engineers who are looking into it. We will follow up here as soon as we have more information.

Sorry about the trouble, @drosenbaum5 ! I’ve made a change on our side that should unblock you. Would you mind trying that upgrade one more time? Please let us know how it goes. Thank you.

I have the same problem in my account. I try to pay and it says:
unable to create subscription: [{:code=>53000020, :message=>“Account is not activated.”}]

Hi @gwizards :wave:t6: ,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for reaching out. This has been fixed can you please try to upgrade your subscription again? Let us know if you still can’t do this.