Unable to access the login form/page of netlify.com, it just keeps loading

Hi
suddenly i am unable to access the user login form/page of netlify.com, the home page loads but asoon as i click onto the login page it just keeps loading, no form or login ever pops up, its just the netlify animation, I searched everywhere and cant find the problem(javascript is enabled, setting checked) cache cleared ect.ect, i cant find any solution or similar problems to this?
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated?
thank you

hey morne, does this behaviour appear in an incognito window as well? sometimes extensions can cause unexpected problems. if this isn’t the case, let me know, and we can take a look at your account.

Hi I am having the same problem and I am not sure why this is happening

Hi there, glad you found us :wave: before we can help you, we need a little more information on the issues you are facing.

First, have you looked through this resource? It is a compilation of all of our build and deploy resources. This is a good starting point.

If you have worked through those guides and are still encountering issues please share the following information:

• the name of your build instance: “example-jones.netlify.com
  • what you have already tried
  • any error messages you have received in your terminal window or in the developer console