Open Source Plan Limits

HI,
I have recently signed up for an Open Source plan. I am so grateful to Netlify for providing this to Open Source projects.

I have found an issue with the limits advertised for the Open Source plans. The Netlify site says that an Open Source plan is the same as the Pro Plan + unlimited team members. However, the limits don’t match the current Pro Plan. Looks like the Pro Plan was recently updated, but the Open Source plans are still set to the older limits.

I would like to have my account updated to match the advertised limits. Support has informed me via my initial request that this issue is being discussed internally. However, I would like a way to follow-up and/or follow progress of this decision so I figured I would open a post here.

Anyone able to provide more info on this issue?

Thanks in advance

hi there @mhancoc7 ,

we have now updated the Pricing page on our site to clarify these new limits!

Did you incur a bill or anything similar due to these changes? if so, lets get you talking to our billing dept to see what we can do.

Thank you very much! I didn’t get charged. I just wanted to be sure that I was getting the correct limits. I really appreciate you guys!!

Jereme

1 Like

Hi there, we have just released some more information about pricing changes.

here is a thread with a link to our blog:

In order to keep conversation all in one place, please continue the discussion there.