My account is deleted without any notice. I had websites and domains. I cant use them in new account now

My account vasifaliyev.baku@gmail.com is deleted. I had many websites there. Netlify did not notify me about anything, just deleted my account. This is right before I was going to purchase the paid plan for big deployment. Now I cannot even use my domains that I had on previous account, in my newly created account. I kindly request an explanation of why account is deleted, access to use my domains in new account, or restoring my previous account. Thank you

I got an answer to email, that my account hosted phishing websites. I even do not know what is it! I had only my portfolio websites, and that is all. How can I return my domains? I pay for them, I want to use them.

Hey there! If we responded to your email, let’s continue the conversation in email through the HelpDesk. Let us know in the ticket that you have emails that you need transferred out. Thanks!

Hello, I was responded that i need to submit DMCA counter and enter some web pages. Why I need to do anything, if YOU deleted my account? It is funny. Please give me steps of how to return my domains

Hi, looks like your site is up and running! If you’d like to submit a DMCA please follow the instructions here

None of my websites work. My account is also not working. I only want my domains back, what I need to do? Cant you just return my account?

The account I am writing from is new dummy account so I can write here. My own account vasifaliyev.baku@gmail.com is deleted, with all websites inside of it

Hi @vasifhosting so it looks like your account was banned for phishing as this violates our terms of service.. I have escalated your query to our fraud and abuse team to investigate further but just understand it is highly unlikely you will get your site(s) or account back.

Can I at least return my domains? it is my portfolio website and calculator website. vasifaliyev.com and rusum.az

@SamO
Can I at least return my domains? it is my portfolio website and calculator website. vasifaliyev.com and rusum.az

@SamO i did not have any phishing websites, they are simple portfolio projects, which was in my portfolio… They even do not have login/register inside. No backend, only front end

I understand. The fraud and abuse team will make the final decision. In some cases we do re-enable accounts but we do not make guarantees. You should hear back soon.

@SamO I just do not understand, how my domain, which I pay for, can be stolen and stored by Netlify?

Your domain has not been stolen. I see you responded on our ticket the team will release your domain so you can host your content elsewhere shortly. Please note this is the start of the support teams workday.

@SamO my domains were NOT purchased on netlify. I cannot use them on other services, and on my new netlify account, as they state that domain is currently used somewhere. I only ask to delete my domains from netlify register so I can use them. In 2 weeks i have to pay for them as it will be 1 year im using them. Now i do not know whether I can pay for them, because for 1 week your team does not return me my domains. Again, make my domains free - rusum.az and vasifaliyev.com

You can use your domains anywhere you wish to @vasifhosting. For vasifaliyev.com which is registered through Namecheap you change the name servers to either Namecheap Basic DNS or that of whichever service you choose to use.

The only reason this would need doing is if you wanted to use them on another Netlify account. If you were banned for violating Netlify’s Terms of Service they are unlikely to permit you to create another account.

@SamO Great :))))) now i want to log in netlify with my new account, and my account is suspended again :))) I only had my portfolio website hosted on it. You want me to pay 19 usd for month, that is price for using “free” service? Im gonna create new accounts until I get back my domains.
I Want My Domains Be Free From Netlify. I get emails, I get answers, but NO SOLUTION!

Netlify isn’t a “free” service @vasifhosting.

You did not purchase these domain through Netlify. As I previously explained @vasifhosting you are free to do with your domains whatever you wish with the exception of using them on Netlify.

Hi there! I see we have a ticket for you in the Help Desk, so we will close this out and continue the discussion over there. Thank you!

1 Like