Lost account info, Another site is using same domain

[PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: (https://b2bmvp.netlify.app)
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

I have a custom domain on google domains acadspace.org, this domain currently points to acadspace-app.netlify.app..

My problem is, I have lost my account information (the one with acadspace-app.netlify.app.), so I have created another Netlify account(the one I am using right now to write this post) and I have built a new site with the domain b2bmvp.netlify.app..

Of course, when I try to add my custom domain acadspace.org to b2bmvp.netlify.app, I get “Another site is using this domain”.

I have found this post Support Guide as a solution, but I was wondering if an email can be sent to the owner of this -acadspace-app.netlify.app- web site so I can maybe find my account information (the owner is me but I do not know which email address I used to create the account! ).

If this fails then I will try the solution which is offered by the support guide above.

Can you please help me?
Thank you

Hi @zapdal ,

We can’t send you an email, but I think the simple solution would be to reset your password on the other account and Netlify will send you a reset link to whatever email you signed up with.

On the other hand you can simply verify you own the domain by setting a TXT record. Once this is done I can migrate the domain from your other account to your new account.

I hope that helps.

Thanks!

I did the TXT verification

Hi, @zapdal. We’ve made the required change and the domain should be able to be added to your site/account now. If you still see any errors, though, please reply here to let us know.

Hi All, I have the same Issue and I just added the verification record to my DNS:

Can you help me?

The domain has been removed from the other account.