Hello! Long time listener, first time account-holder.
Anywho, I can’t quite figure out what the docs are telling me — my goal is:
- I own two domain names: domain1 and domain2 (so creative)
- I’ve succeeded in getting domain1 to point to my Netlify site (hooray!)
- I’ve not succeeded in getting domain2 to also point to the same site, where my preference is:
- When someone types domain2, they just go to domain1
- The URL changes to domain1, in their address bar
Things that might be helpful to share:
- In the domain registrar (for both domains), I’ve updated them to point to the name servers provided by Netlify.
- I’ve chosen to use Netlify to manage DNS, rather than the domain providers.
Below are screenshots of what I see—what the docs have pointed me to … but it’s the last screenshot that confuses me (some of the help text, near form fields, is unclear to me).
I’m sure I’m just a noob and it hasn’t clicked, yet. Thanks for any assistance any of you might provide!