Google Won't Index My Site Due to Netlify Server Errors!

May domain Vacbid.Com

Due to server errors, Google bots cannot index my site. I use React and Pre-rendering. I moved to netlify on 12/04/2024. I was in Vercel before. While on Vercel, there are no errors, but after moving to Netlify, Google does not index my site due to server errors. I want it to be resolved very urgently.

I request you to give some priority to this issue because your server rejected 470 thousand scanning requests. I’m falling way behind on Google. This is causing huge losses to me and my business. I don’t want to miss these browsing requests. I would be glad if you are interested.

This is happening due to prerendering. It’s a beta service and can sometimes cause these issues. On Pro and above plans you can contact us to switch to Prerender.io: prerender.io if you prefer. Or you can use a server-side framework like Next.js which would generate a static output of your site, so you don’t have to rely on prerendering.

Hello, I understand from your comment that Netlify provides Prerender service, and since this service is in beta, it cannot meet 1 out of every 2 requests and the server returns a 500 error code. It works with 50% failure. Is this issue unresolved for you? I want to help you solve it. When I researched your forums, your prerender service appears to be in beta version since 2021. When do you plan to solve this question? I will change the frame accordingly. Moreover, with this statement, no one wants to move their site to Netlify with your pre-rendering service, which is 50% not working. It is obvious that it is a complete deception. I think you need to solve this problem before you lose a large amount of customers. I think this problem is caused by the repetition of DNS registration with prerender. To solve this, can you please explain the reason for the error!

Hi, @HakanSungur. The prerendering service isn’t working with your site sometimes. This is almost certainly due to something relating to your client-side javascript and you will need to debug that javascript, not us.

There is a support guide with instructions about how to do so here:

About this:

Moreover, with this statement, no one wants to move their site to Netlify with your pre-rendering service, which is 50% not working.

Even for your site, the error rate is far below 50% and it certainly not 50% for all prerendering requests. These statements are simply false and I would appreciate if you stop making false statements here. It doesn’t help anything to cloud the conversation with false information.

About this:

I think this problem is caused by the repetition of DNS registration with prerender.

Netlify has nothing to do with the registration of this domain. It is using Netlify DNS but it was registered with https://www.isimtescil.net/. This statement above just doesn’t make sense.

You will need to debug your client-side javascript to fix the prerendering issue. If you do not wish do do that, your choices are to disable prerendering or to upgrade to Pro and use a third-party prerendering service.

When I said that 50% of the requests do not respond, I wrote it based on the Google data I mentioned in my first post. According to Google data, it cannot respond to 50% of requests. I will debug it and write it here.