Form notification issue

Hello,

Regarding site: laughing-goodall-2abbd0 / custom domain is minnieoleary.com

I have read through other posts and I think my issue could be that my normal email that I login with, etc is on a hard bounce list. When I put that email in a form as the sender (to test the process), the form notifications never arrives. But if I use a different sender email, it arrives fine. BTW I’m using my same standard email as the notif receiving email and that part works fine. But it’s bounced before that I think when I use that same email as the sender for some reason. Can you please help? Thanks!

Hey Matt,

I don’t see any of the 3 email addresses here on our hardbounce/suppression list:

https://app.netlify.com/sites/laughing-goodall-2abbd0/settings/forms#outgoing-notifications

…but that wouldn’t cause anything to do with form submissions. However, our spam filtering software may have noticed repeat submissions from the same address and classified you as an attacker - so I’d suggest not using the same address to test and retest (if you use google’s mail, you can differentiate as me+1@gmail.com, me+2@gmail.com etc).

1 Like