Home
Support Forums

Netlify form notifications

Hello!

My form notifications are working on my gmail, but not on my professional account. Could you help me out? Thank you in advance!

Hey there, @RianneS :wave:

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Netlify Forums! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting your form notifications to work.

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. Have you read through this yet? There are also many other Support Guides for forms - you can find them here: #Netlify-support:support-guides

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else! In your case, it looks like there is a related thread here of folks who had this issue, most of which were caused by a hard bounce.

In order for us to look into your specific case further, we will need a link to your Netlify site, your form name, and the email address this is not working for.

Hi Hilary,

Thank you for your quick response! I have checked the forums and I found that email adresses could end up on a ‘bounced’ list? I figured that might be it, since one is working. Is there any way I can check this?

my netlify site is on www.riannestreef.com , form name: contact, and the email that is not working is : rianne@riannestreef.com

Thanks again for your help,

Rianne

Hi @RianneS,

From the logs, I’m seeing this:

Connection to your mailbox is timing out. Is this something you could get checked?

1 Like

Ok, cool, that helps me, I will check with my mail provider!

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! Please feel free to follow up here with what you discover.

It had nothing to do with Netlify, there was a setting missing in my mail. I am sorry! But your helped was highly appreciated figuring it out!

Thanks again,

Rianne

1 Like

Hey there, @RianneS :wave:

Thanks for coming back and letting us know! I am glad everything is up and running for you :netliconfetti: