Deploying Errors

I’ve been using Netlify for a couple years with no issues, this is the first time I’ve had any significant problem, so excuse my noobiness! I’m having a problem anytime I want to create a new site or deploy an update for an existing one. The one I specifically want to update is listed under the custom domain “kenorbs.tk” or the Netlify domain " kenorbs.netlify.app", but I’m having this problem for all of my sites. I’ve tried numerous times to no avail, so I figured I would ask someone. I’ve included screenshots of specifics bellow:

Error immediately after attempting a drag-and-drop deploy:

Deploy page after getting the error, it stays like this and never finishes deploying
(this has to be a link because of a one image upload limitation for new users)

This feels like something that could fix itself at some point, so I’ll keep trying in the coming days and update this if I get any better results. In the meantime, thank you for your help!

@Kernorbs See the following:

See here:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that nathanmartin. @KENORBS can you update us when you can if you are still experiencing this?

Thank you so much @nathanmartin! It took me a bit of finicking to install the CLI (my versions of node and npm were outdated, but it took me a touch too long to figure that out xD), but once I got it set up it worked like a charm!