Account suspension of my netlify account

Hello, i’m a student developer and have an account “altonobinna11@gmail.com” linked from my github to netlify account. I was trying to deploy an application and after deployment, i received CORS policy error. In a bid to rectify it, i deleted the project after deployment then did some code errors correction in my vscode studio environment and redeployed again. i did this (vscode editing, netlify deployment and deletion) about 3 times in order to rectify the error as this is my first time publishing on netlify.

To my greatest surprise my account got suspended.

How can you help me rectify this as i now understand the cause of the error in my deployments.

Thanks.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Your account was automatically marked as spam as an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

You should now be able to verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. Please view a list of acceptable documentation for your country here. If you are not prompted to do this please respond to this thread so I can send a link to the email above.

If you do not want to verify your ID you can bypass this step by signing up for a Pro tier account.