Accointed suspended right after signup

Hello, i created an account using email, got verifivation email sent to me. i clicked the link it took me to a page saying Invalid Authorization token try again. i clicked the resend button it actually sent me a password reset link i went along and reseted password anyways when i tried to log in it says Account suspended, i haven’t even used the account, same goes for trying to sign up with github it says error. i have tried a few times everytime exact same error What is going on please help

1 Like

Hey there, @abdulaziz :wave:

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like your site was marked as spam during the sign up process. Can you tell us more about what type of content you intend to host here?

what? My site flaged as spam? But i didnt even create a site to begin with :frowning: cause i couldnt even finish setting up account nor did i log in. I was planning to host a personal site. I think i have tried with multiple email due to the error thinking maybe it would work if i try with another email address.

Hi there, @abdulaziz :wave:

Thanks for following up. Can you please elaborate on what you mean by personal site? This information will help us reverse the flag and allow you to start building!

Hello Hillary,
I have the same issue here. I am new here and after my account has been created successfully by following every steps, they just banned me and they said, “Your account is suspicious bla bla bla and spam bla bla…”
Hey, I am new here…so sad :pensive:

Hi @hellofromiqbal :wave:t6:, welcome to the forums! I see your account was marked as spam. Before we can unmark your account as spam I need to confirm no violations of our terms of service will be made. Can you please tell me a little bit more about the type of website you will be hosting on our platform?

i had the same case after registering
seems very funny after registering immediately suspected of spam

Hi @Zahra007 :wave:t6: , thanks for letting us know. Welcome to the community. I just approved your post. Sometimes our system, gets flagged, but we always go through it and manually approve once flagged. I hope this clears up any question.

I have the same issue. I had been trying to sign up or login but i kept getting authorization errors and i read from the forum to login through the email and request for email reset follow the link and so on. After clicking on the reset link in my mail then inputing my new password it would refuse to reset. my laptop battery became low and I had to continue with my phone. It reset successfully then the next thing I saw was that my account has been suspended. Like I am surprised cause it took me literally the whole day to get here and now its suspended. Why? and whats the solution

i had the same case after signup
my account was suspension and suspected of spam, please help me to activate my account normally.

Hi @hillary and @SamO,

I have faced the same problem too. I just created my Netlify account that I received an account suspension error.

I am a student and I plan to publish some assignments I get from college. That is the primary content I will publish. I don’t expect to get involved in other projects.

My email address linked with my Netlify account is mujtazad@gmail.com.

Could you please help me access my account? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi all.
Same problem here.
I’m doing a course on Udemy dedicated to web development and they ask us to host our projects here.
As soon as I create my account I get a page saying “appeal an account suspension”.
My email address is keyan_rocke@hotmail.com
Could you help me please? I have even tried to create a second account with another email and the exact same thing has happened. I don’t know what to do.
Thanks.

Even I have the same problem. My account also suspended after just signup. Can anyone help me please.
My Netlify email is padhuchanda210@gmail.com

Hi all.
Same problem here.
I’m doing a course on DNC school dedicated to web development and they ask us to host our projects here.
As soon as I create my account I get a page saying “appeal an account suspension”.
My email address is antonioc2709@gmail.com
Could you help me please? I have even tried to create a second account with another email and the exact same thing has happened. I don’t know what to do.
Thanks.

Hi @SamO

I had the same issue with my account. I had just created a new GitHub profile and tried to sign up with that, but something went wrong with the sign-on. I then received this email:

What topics will they cover and who do you intend to read them?
Once we have that information, we will follow up via email. If you do not tell us about the content you intend to deploy here, we will not be able to unlock your account.
This request will be automatically closed after 4 hours of non-response.

I replied with my plans for content (journalism in South Africa) and almost immediately received the following notification:

We regret to inform you that your account has been flagged due to increased potential for fraudulent behavior. As a result, we are unable to enable your account. We understand that you may have questions regarding the ban; however, please note that we will not be able to provide further review or additional reasoning for this decision.

I read through the terms of service and couldn’t find anything that I would be in contravention of. I emailed back with further information, but to no avail. Can you please help? I’m happy to provide further information via email (info@changemzansi.org)

1 Like

I also have this problem, but I already had an account, I just created a new site, connected it to git, made a deploy, and I see that it does not update, it’s just stuck. I refreshed the page and I was asked to log in again, but after that I got an error with about authorization, I found the advice to recover the password, when I did that I got the Appeal an account suspension window. I don’t know what to do, because all my projects are there, if I lose them it will be very terrible