Verifying domain ownership

• Netlify site name: superlative-figolla-0be06c.netlify.app/
  • Custom domain: csaatuva.org
  • Error message: csaatuva.org or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team.

Hello,

I am having issues linking my custom domain to my site. The domain csaatuva.org was used by a different site under a different user on Netlify previously but that user has since deleted the site (and the issue persists).

I followed the directions in this post: [Support Guide] "another site is using this domain" Verifying domain ownership for Netlify production domain
and have added a TXT record to the custom domain.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to resolve this issue! Thank you in advance.

Hi @os789, I’ve freed up the domain for use, you should be able to successfully link it to your site.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I tried adding the domain to my site again and a different error message appeared: csaatuva.org is already registered. If you registered this domain name through a different registrar, select Add domain to add it to your site. You can configure Netlify DNS for this domain later.

Could you let me know some next steps to resolve this issue? Thank you so much!

Hi @os789 this is not an error message, you should be able to click “Add domain” since you own it.

Hi,

Sorry about that, I misunderstood the message! Thank you for your help, the issue got resolved.