I'm facing this issue while adding a custom domain

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! We can help you get access to this domain providing you can prove ownership through creating a TXT record. To do this, please create a DNS TXT record for verified-for-netlify.http://ikarialeanbodyjuice.com with a value of verifying for netlify support case #107119 . Let us know when that is done, and then we can delete the domain from the other account.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Hi, actually I tried to create DNS records many times as you suggested but getting the same error, "ikarialeanbodyjuice.com or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team". I am attaching the screenshot to understand better. Please find the attachment below:

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

% host -t txt verified-for-netlify.ikarialeanbodyjuice.com
Host verified-for-netlify.ikarialeanbodyjuice.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

You need to verify domain ownership . Please write back in when this is set. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

Hi, I’ve created a DNS TXT record in the pattern as you suggested. Now, please delete the domain from the other account.

Hi, I’ve created DNS TXT records at my end as you suggested. Now please help me to get my issue resolved as soon as possible.

Hi, negative… this is what I see

% host -t txt verified-for-netlify.ikarialeanbodyjuice.com
Host verified-for-netlify.ikarialeanbodyjuice.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)%  

Hi, I’ve created the required DNS TXT records. Now, please help me to get this issue resolved as soon as possiblel

Hi, your domain does not have a txt record set.

Can you please add this record to wherever your bought your domain from? We cannot remove this domain from the other account without proof you own this domain. This is accomplished by setting the txt record.

Perhaps you can confirm the domain you provided us?

Hi, I bought the domain from Ambition Host. I created DNS TXT records in Cloudflare. Please find the ownership proof attached to this email below:

You’ll need to create the TXT record at the registrar in order to prove ownership. You can check the TXT record using the following command to verify it’s been created correctly:

host -t txt verified-for-netlify.ikarialeanbodyjuice.com

DNS TXT record has been created from my side. Kindly go for the further process.