Use my old slug because i deleted my old account for my new account

I signed up for Netlify and set my team slug to be bangunbagustapa. For some reason, i decided to delete my account and then someday i created a new one using the same email. The problem is when I delete my account, i forgot to change my team slug, so when i use a new account and set the slug to bangunbagustapa, i can’t and a warning “Slug is already taken” appears. I know the slug belongs to my old account under the same email with my new account, which was deleted. How can I use my bangunbagustapa slug again? Please help.

hi there,

unfortunately, there is no way to recover a deleted slug like you are hoping to :frowning: sorry! i wish i had better news, you will have to create a new one.

How about this https://answers.netlify.com/t/used-my-old-slug-because-i-deleted-my-old-account-for-my-new-account/24935

I think someone solved his problem.

@luke @laura anyone?

We have made the previous team slug available again, @bangunbagustapa.

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thank you very much @luke for solving my problem!

Hello @luke, I just reset my account today, and I’m in the same situation. Can you make my previous slug available again? It’s my universal, all time long lived nickname that I used across every platforms. The new slug minhtaile2712-zjolctg is very ugly, it makes me sad and I can’t stay with it. My old slug is minhtaile2712.

Hey there, @minhtaile2712 :wave:

Thanks for reaching out! We have made your old slug available. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Hello @luke, I just reset my account today, and I’m in the same situation. Can you make my previous slug available again? It’s my universal, all time long lived nickname that I used across every platforms. The new slug mon4ssi-1k2v3hg is very ugly, it makes me sad and I can’t stay with it. My old slug is mon4ssi.

We don’t intend for you to delete and recreate your account on our system, so this isn’t something that would happen in the usual course of using our service. Could you tell us more about why you’ve done this, and whether you’ll do it again? We don’t intend to continue adjusting settings to accommodate you if you do it again, just as an fyi :slight_smile: