Suspended after registration for suspicious actions

Hey Netlify,

the email under this account cannot signup/login via github, registering via email got me suspended after the instantly expiring verification. I have never used netlify and would like to try out stuff, especially this project on youtube about jamstack with netlify cms so I can apply that skill on other project.

please help me

Hi @blp.bum , I just enabled this account. You are good to go. I marked the other account as SPAM again so you should not be able to use it. Please remember you cannot have more than one account on Netlify. If you are found to have another account on Netlify in the future that warrants permanent suspension from our platform.

My account is also suspended immediately after creating?

Hi @Sholasporting thanks for writing in. I just removed the block from your account.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you, finally able to login

I had network issues when I was trying to access my account on netlify, only to later find out that my account was suspended for several attempts to login, email is vexusadvisors@gmail.com please can u help me look into it, thanks

Hi, your account has been automatically marked as spam as an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

Luckily, you should now be able to verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate.

I just tried logging in, I couldn’t find the the stripe verification, I was just taken to the “Appeal on suspension” page. According to the email I received, I was told to submit a ticket if the stripe verification isn’t available and I just did, please help and look into this

40x40 Josiah Treasure

Aug 14, 2023, 10:14 AM EDT

On the 12 of August 2023 I was told my github account could not have access to the netlify account and within minutes I was logged out and told the account was blocked and all links to the sites I created disappeared. My email was rejected

I request a check and send me where I need to make adjustment so that I can start deployment again

Can you both provide the emails you wrote in with so I can verify?

Vexusadvisors@gmail.com That’s the email address

Same problem for me. Just signed up and then it got flagged. I tried to use the contact verification but upon replying I just got an automated message. Thank you for your help

Share your email so we can send you another verification link.

Vexusadvisors@gmail.com

HI, I’m also experiencing the same issue. The screen that says “Appeal an account suspension” is displayed, and I can’t log in. My email is [matsudai0603@gmail.com].

Hey Netlify,

I’m experiencing the same issue, my account was flagged after trying to sign up with github. I was told authentication failed cause another user exists with the same email. I tried to sign up with another email but I got the same error. I appealed but all I got was an automated reply about the suspension.
I’m new to netlify and I want to be able to host my personal sites and also continue my Frontend development classes as netlify will be used mainly for them. I really want to get to know more and explore netlify.

(joywilson2000@gmail.com) is the email I used to sign up at first. I would appreciate a response. Thank you.

I have this exact same issue. Can anything be done about it?

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience. I have sent you all a verification link to your emails. Please check your spam if you did not receive. @Vexus @Ohjay20

Hello Sam, I got an email to verify my identity, would that be the email from you?

@SamO I have verified my identity through the verification link you sent
Can I get a solution to the issue now?