Subject : Problem with Netlify Website

I am facing issues on the Netlify Website while trying to login. I tried the following solutions -

1. Cleared History, Cache data and Cookies. Disabled Extensions.
  2. Tried Incognito Mode.
  3. Reinstalled the browser.
  4. Used different browser(Brave) and repeated all 3 steps again on brave.
  5. Used 2-3 emails if any would log in.
  6. Used friend’s device to check.

But, in the end I recieved this error everytime. I Posted the error on twitter too but got no response. Please, try to fix this as I am a final year student an am using Netlify from a year now you can see my Linkedin ,but in the main time it’s giving me glitches.
My email - aryaparolia16@gmail.com
My Github - Arya161

Hi, your account were automatically marked as spam as an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

Luckily, you should now be able to verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. Please view a list of acceptable documentation for your country here. If you are not prompted to do this please submit a support ticket and mark the reason as “signup/login”.

If you do not want to verify your ID you can bypass this step by signing up for a Pro tier account.

With due respect it was a Netflix Clone Frontend 2nd Year College project not any fraud app. However, Now i will remove it plus the problem is still persisting with my effected plus other accounts too I am not able to sign in from my other emails and github account too.

The abuse takedown requests that we got from the services Netflix appointed to remove such websites would argue about it.

As for the error you’re sharing, that’s not a Netlify issue and not something we can help you with. Check: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome on computer: How to fix