Problems with free production deployment

Hello Netlify Support,

My IC12 Health & Wellness site is currently live, but I am unable to make a new production deployment.

My Netlify dashboard says:

“Account credit usage exceeded - new deploys are blocked until credits are added.”

It also says that my team is running on operational credits and that production deploys are paused.

I am using Netlify for a simple static HTML health and wellness website and would like to continue using the Free plan if possible.

Could you please check my account/team and confirm why production deployments have been blocked and whether the credit restriction can be reset?

Site: ic12healthandwellness.netlify.app

Thank you,
Ian Coll

Why does the admin never reply to anything

Hello, my team is affected by the known ‘stuck operational credits’ bug — the banner indicates that my credits have run out, whilst ‘Usage & Billing’ shows 29.4/30 credits remaining. Could you please reset the counter for my team so that I can resume deployments to production? Thank you

Who resets the counter

Support usually, try to ask them

They dont even Reply

Unless i am using the incorrect link