Or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team

I deleted my old Netlify account and created a new one.
im now facing a problem - i cant add my 3 domain that i had in my old account and i cant remove them because the account is deleted
domains:
caphub-funding.com

flexboxtorchy.com

Have you followed the process outlined in this support guide?

yes i did. obviously i can not prform the removal. as for manually verifying - i need help with that.

What sort of help do you need?

i need someone to check the txt record and release the domains?

Using Zoho Toolkit or DNS Checker and dig, I cannot see them.

and now?
3 domain:
michael-nusair.com
caphub-funding.com
flexboxtorchy.com

Hi @MNPCMW6444 I removed the domains from your other accounts.

Thank you

1 Like

the problem still prissiest in michael-nusair.com

I just removed this. Can you please try again?

I am trying to add a domain i own to a new site. This domain was used in my previously owned account which i deleted.

Domain: 42cracker.com

DNS issue: 42cracker.com or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team.

@koolkat, kindly don’t post duplicates: "{domain name} or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team." - #4 by koolkat

I have the problem now with caphub-group.com, please help

Did you set a txt record? [Support Guide] "another site is using this domain" Verifying domain ownership for Netlify production domain

Can you remove domain from other account so that i can add it again ?
domain: logicoinfotech.com

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

If you have some idea of who might be using the domain (maybe a previous collaborator or an agency you’ve worked with in the past?), the quickest way to get this resolved is for you to contact that person directly and ask them to remove the domain from their account here:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

If you’re not sure, please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.