Open Source plan

I’d like to change my team openosrs to the Open Source plan

Tried using the support on the site but i cannot because i have a free plan.

Hi, @formatme.

You can read more about what we provide to qualified open source projects for free here:

Take a look and let me know if you think that your project is compatible with that definition, specifically that it meets all of the below criteria (which are more than is mentioned on that page today, but which will all be required in the very near future):

1. uses a public git repository,
  2. has at least 3 contributors with more than 5 commits each,
  3. features a prominently visible code of conduct for participation in your project,
  4. and has an open source license, such as the ones listed here: Licenses & Standards | Open Source Initiative or a creative commons license for the content.

Please link us to the repository that meets these requirements.

Further, we require a link to our service on your project’s main web page for your website’s visitors to see (so, not just in your repository documentation). You have two options:

• we have premade badges for your convenience, or

• or you may create your own link, which should read “This site is powered by Netlify”.

Either should link back to our home page, https://www.netlify.com

Finally, these accounts are not intended for use on commercial projects. This prohibition includes commercial support and hosting services.

If those are true and we can verify them by looking at your repository, We’ll be happy to set things up for you.

Git : GitHub - open-osrs/openosrs.com: OpenOSRS website running on netlify and angular
We have 3 contributors with more than 5 commits each.
Added a code of conduct.

We also use Attribution 4.0 International creative commons license.
I also link netlify on our git with a badge and on our sites footer with a link.

I also got a email from Laura Jodz, gave her the same details.

If you got an email from Laura, let’s work through that thread - no need to have dueling threads on the same topic in progress :slight_smile: