Open Source Plan Upgrade - unfoldingWord

Thank you to the Netlify team for offering such a great service! Our team maintains a growing number of open source projects that are public on Github and we are looking to host and deploy more of their style guides and demos here on Netlify. There is no relation to any commercial enterprise(s).

Our first project that we are migrating to Netlify is a React project with a handful of component library styleguides that are being hosted as well. All of them are Open Source projects.

The App:

The Component Libraries:

The above links should have a corner badge that links to the respective codebases on Github.

Thanks in advance!
klappy

Hi there,

We very recently launched a new application process for open source teams.

Please complete this form with more information about your project. Once you’ve met all the criteria, it should only take a couple minutes of your time, and we’ll verify if your account fits our policy.

Thank you!

Hello @Perry,

I completed the form yesterday. There was a mismatch of questions from the form and resulting form submission that makes me wonder if there were extra questions that weren’t visible on the form. Let me know if there is any additional information needed.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, that’s odd - it is a new thing we’re doing, I’ll make sure to pass this feedback along! :slight_smile:

Fear not, whatever you submitted will either be obvious enough to our staff to respond to, or we’ll email you for clarification. As Perry said, thanks for the report!

I haven’t heard a response yet but don’t want to be impatient.
Do you guys have an idea how long this should take?

We have some needs for team members to work together on the management of these deploys but limited to just my account.

Thanks in advance!
Christopher

We should get to it next week, @klappy! We’re working through the backlog now… :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Laura!
Appreciate you letting me know. I’ll sit tight.