Not for profit plan

Hi,
Just checking if you offer a not for profit plan? I currently help a small charity with their website, using one of your team plans. It’s a very low traffic site and they can’t afford the cost to move to a paid team plan. There’s only me on the team so we don’t really need the options of a team plan so if you don’t do a not for profit plan would it be possible to change it to a free personal plan?

The site name is avm-staging-rf83vvlyprqh

Thanks,
Nigel

Hey there, @nigelbunner_avm :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out. We do not have any special non-profit pricing at present. I know this isn’t the answer you were looking for!

When I look up that site name, it is currently on our Starter tier and not our Pro, paid team plan. Is there a bill or unexpected charge that you received?

Let me know, and I will investigate this further for you

Hi @hillary

Thanks for getting back to me. I received an email about the site being affected by the upcoming change to require organisations on GitHub to be public. Can you confirm if it will be affected by this? I’ve already set the repository on GitHub to be public so hopefully that shouldn’t be the case.

best wishes,
Nigel

@nigelbunner_avm As long as you’ve set the repo to “public” instead of “private”, you should not be affected by the upcoming change as it only applies to customers who are using a private organization repo on GitHub.

Let us know if you have any other questions!