Messages from form date back several years from a form that was just used | Form Submissions for Contact are broken and/or missing

I was doing some work on the forms and I looked at our production form submissions and there are 2249 of them. But they are all the same going back years, it looks like some the actual form submissions are gone or disappeared. This is really strange since the form I am using was just added today. The submissions are all the same but yet the form did not exist until today, I know this all may seem strange but that is what I am seeing. Please bring the actual form submissions back asap thank you.

Site Name: tagd8-gatsby

I’m not sure I understand your problem completely. You’re saying the form was added today but submissions are already 2249 and coming since the past few years?

Yes that is exactly what I am saying

This submission is from 4 years ago

I just added the form last week

All of the submissions that were in there are gone and replaced with blank ones from the new form.

Let me know if I can provide more details but this looks like a glitch in the backend of netlify when surfacing the data to me at least

thanks !

Hi, @nickcodes. The site was created in April of 2019. There are nine forms on the site and three of the nine forms were created in 2019, two of them in May of that year.

About this:

The submissions are all the same but yet the form did not exist until today, I know this all may seem strange but that is what I am seeing.

There are no forms created recently. The newest form was created in May of 2021 named ebook-form. Note, the form named contact (which was created in May of 2019) has 37,752 form submissions so I’m guessing your missing submissions are there.

If you would like assistance with this, please send us the name of the form and a URL where the form appears on the deployed site.