Lost Google Authenticator access, now can't login to Netlify. Any help please?

I have 2 Free tire Netlify accounts. I enabled 2 factor authentication on each of them and managed the auth code generation with Google Authenticator.

My phones Android OS crashed few days ago, had to factory reset the whole thing and forgot to manage Google Authenticator backup codes or transfer to another device before everything gets wiped. No have no backup codes. No access to recent Google Authenticator setup. Therefor I can no longer generate auth code to login to my Netlify accounts. So basically I locked out myself. :man_facepalming:

I tried to contact Netlify support, soon realised that I can not do that on Free tire. On the Support page I was diverted here, so I trie to yell HELP here in the community.
I have no idea how to gain back access to my Netlify accounts.

Can I get help with this issue somehow or I’m locked out now for eternity? :disappointed:
Any help or pointing the right direction would be very much appreciated! :pray:

Thanks!
Tamas

Hey there, we’ll reach out by email shortly!

1 Like

Hey @Scott I do have this similar problem right now. Can you assist me with this issue? Anyone here who can help as well? I need to deploy JAMstack projects for our company soon. Thanks in advance

hi there, we have moved you to the helpdesk, and will reach out to you about your situation when we can!

1 Like

Hey Team,
i have also problem with 2FA authentication
I don’t have recover codes or 2FA codes so how can I sign in

thank you !!

Hi @sumit_mayani

Welcome to the community!

We’ve moved your question to the help desk. You can expect a reply soon!

Thanks,

Elden

Hi!

I have the same issue :sweat_smile:
Had to reset my phone so I lost my Google Authenticator codes… If you could help me on that.

Thanks

Hi, I sent you to our helpdesk. Stay tuned to your email.

To the Support Team,

I am facing the same issue. My mobile phone has broken, and I have lost my Google Authenticator codes. Could you please guide me on how to recover them?

hi, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums! I have moved your query to our helpdesk. Stay tuned to your email.

Hiya @Arnab-CarePlix :wave:t6: welcome to the forums! Thank you for reaching out I have sent your query to our helpdesk.

Hi again,
So I got the same issue going (lost google authenticator), I didn’t have the chance to solve it earlier and accidentaly deleted my email conversation with netlify support, if you could ask them to contact me again :pray:

Hi :wave:t6: @KevinTale thanks for reaching out. I have escalated your query to our helpdesk.

1 Like