Images flickering/flashing while scrolling the page on mobile

Hello! I need some help with my project. When I view the site on my laptop, everything works perfectly. However, when I view it on my phone, the images keep flickering/flashing as I scroll. I also have this project on a github page but there’s no problem on mobile so I’m not sure what the reason for this is.

This is my site: https://dreamy-babbage-4409d5.netlify.app/

Thank you so much!

@btthao96 Welcome to the Netlify community.

I’m not seeing it on either a desktop or handheld device (iPhone) here in Southern California, but I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that you are loading four of your images twice?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! I just tried it on an iphone X and it worked fine while mine (iphone 11) doesn’t…maybe this has something to do with my phone after all…

I’m seeing the same behavior on my iPhone 11, the hero image is flickering

1 Like

It might not necessarily be your phone fault, but the browser, maybe the current version you at using is causing the issue. I have checked your site with three android browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Opera mini) on my Infinix Hot 5 phone and everything works perfectly fine.

1 Like

Thanks for checking! I tried it on both safari and chrome on my phone and they both flicker so I’m wondering if this has something to do with netlify and recent iPhones or just iPhone11?

Thanks for checking for me! I tried updating my iOS but it still didn’t work so not sure what else I can do if this is a browser issue :confused:

I guess this issue is common with some versions of iPhone. Try this solution in this article maybe it will work for you.
:point_down::point_down::point_down: