I want that my purchased domain point to my new site and no more to my old

I have a new site: newsite (my new site has no subdomain (like www or ftp), so I writed “@” to Name section when I created my dns record).

I had a old site that I wanted to redo. I registered a domain adress on Netlify for this: myPurchasedDomain. So my dns records looked like this:

myPurchasedDomain.net | 3600 IN NETLIFY | oldSiteAdress.app.netlify
www.myPurchasedDomain.net | 3600 IN NETLIFY | oldSiteAdress.app.netlify

Now I added my new adress that I want:

So, myPurchasedDomain is still pointing to oldSiteAdress and I would like to point to this adress: newsite.

So what should I do more? Delete the old ones? Can I keep it? But if I keep it, how can Netlify know that I want to point on this: newsite?

Like I said, my domain is still pointing to oldSiteAdress. I want that it points to newsite.com, but how could I do that? What I added in the DNS records (CNAME of my new site) doesn’t do the job, so what I missed?

So Netlify is handling the DNS for my domain as-quebec .net and as-quebec .netlify .app. My new adress: mathdx-001-site1.etempurl .com was created by myasp.net. So I want that myPurchasedDomain points to mathdx-001-site1.etempurl and that as-quebec will no more point to as-quebec .netlify .app.

Looks like this is already resolved? I can see your domain is being served by ASP .Net.

1- www.as-quebec.net can be redirected to my main domain. I cannot use www.as-quebec.net directly, because ssl is not correctly setted it says. I don’t know why…
2- The dns record for as-quebec.net is not propagating at all. For that also I do not know why.

Apologies for the delay, but I don’t see any problem here. Both the links are redirecting to your new website. Could you share a screenshot of the error?