What happens to old Deploy Preview’s?
We’re a little unsure about what happens after the Pull Request is merged into master. All our previous Deploy Preview’s seem to still be available, even though the branch is merged and they’re no longer relevant… so:
- Do they get deleted after a certain amount of time?
- Is there something we need to configure?
- Are these going to build up and cost more money?
What we’ve tried
- Looked for documentation Site deploys overview | Netlify Docs (not very helpful in determining what actually happens after the merge)
- Deleted the PR branches, so far that hasn’t done anything
- Researched the question (but I was a little confused):
I thought this question deserves it’s own (discoverable) thread, as “Deploy Preview’s” could be viewed as an different feature to your customers (even though they might be implemented the same as regular deploys)
Anyway thanks for an awesome platform, any information is helpful