DKIM and SPF configuration not working

So I bought a domain (quickk.blog) on Namecheap. And I created an email hello@quickk.blog under it to send emails to users that sign up on the site.
Then I configured the DNS to point to the React app hosted on Netlify. It works, the emails are still sent but when it’s received (in Gmail) it shows the user a warning:

Be careful with this message

Gmail could not verify that it actually came from quickk.blog. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.

This is because Gmail could not verify the email.

In my Namecheap cPanel, I was given some instructions:

This system does not control DNS for the “quickk.blog” domain. You can install the suggested “DKIM” record locally. However, this server is not the authoritative nameserver. If you install this record, this change will not be effective. Contact the person responsible for the dns1.p04.nsone.net, dns2.p04.nsone.net, dns3.p04.nsone.net, and dns4.p04.nsone.net nameservers and request that they update the “DKIM” record with the following:
suggested “DKIM” (TXT) Record TXT
Name default._domainkey.quickk.blog.
Value v=DKIM1; k=rsa-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This system does not control DNS for the “quickk.blog” domain. You can install the suggested “SPF” record locally. However, this server is not the authoritative nameserver. If you install this record, this change will not be effective. Contact the person responsible for the “dns1.p04.nsone.net”, “dns2.p04.nsone.net”, “dns3.p04.nsone.net”, and “dns4.p04.nsone.net” nameservers and request that they update the “SPF” record with the following:
Suggested “SPF” (TXT) Record TXT

I followed the instructions and set the records in my Netlify account:

But it still doesn’t work and still shows the error messages from Namecheap and the warning from Gmail.

How can I fix this?

You should remove your domain from the DNS records - I think you’ve already done this?