....com or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team

Hi Netlify Team,

I just bought this domain today dainikinsider.com and I am trying to add this domain to my netlify account but I am receiving below error while trying to add and verify the domain.

" dainikinsider.com or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team."

Please help.

Thanks

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

If you have some idea of who might be using the domain (maybe a previous collaborator or an agency you’ve worked with in the past?), the quickest way to get this resolved is for you to contact that person directly and ask them to remove the domain from their account here:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

If you’re not sure, please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

Thanks @SamO . I have verified the domain by adding the txt record to my domain DNS setting.

please check.

with below details

name : verified-for-netlify
type: txt
value: ....com or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team

current post url

Team any help on this?

Hi :wave:t6: this is removed. You can add this domain to your site.

@SamO Its still showing error but this time its

Another site is already using this domain
Domains must be unique across Netlify. Currently another site is using this domain. If you don’t know which site, please [contact support]for guidance.

here is URL from netlify’s verify domain page: Support

Hey sorry for the trouble! We’ve confirmed this should be available to be assigned to your site now, but let us know if you run into any other issues.