Auto publishing isn’t working for me. I am not sure what has changed.
- I have checked GitHub and the Netlify application is installed and has access to the matching repo.
- It is configured to deploy only the production branch (master).
- I push directly to the master branch and there aren’t any pull requests.
- There aren’t any build hooks configured on Netlify - not sure if this has an impact.
- Auto publishing is turned on.
I’m racking my brain what is going wrong? Also, how to debug this?
Manual deploys are still working. Any ideas?