Have you ever wanted to see all of your team’s important information about your Netlify sites all in one place? Well look no further ~ we are excited to announce the Team Overview page, a central dashboard in the Netlify UI that surfaces the most important information about your team and the web projects they’re working on.
You can see everything from real-time status of your team’s site builds to the latest audit logs, all in one place. This way everyone has a common understanding of what’s happening across your team’s websites and apps, and no one is wasting time digging for information.
The Team Overview is designed to summarize the most important account and development status information— just the right level of detail to keep your team aligned. Some of the things you can see at a glance include:
- Team Usage: Teams operate much faster when they’re working together through Netlify. See how many members are on your Netlify account and how much build capacity and bandwidth they’re using.
- Build status: Easily find the status of each of your team’s builds, even those that are in progress
- Audit Logs: Get a quick status check on where the team is spending their time and status on key projects.
- Team Members: Want to know who’s who on your team using Netlify? Now you can view your team members with ease.
- Sites: See which sites your team has been working on. You can even start the process to add a new site without even leaving the Team Overview.
- Team Logo: Upload your team’s mascot or photo (or even GIF) to make this page your own!
This all leads to a faster, more efficient development workflow where everyone on the team stays in sync without the coordination overhead.