We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account

Hi team,

I have got this issue while signing up with Netlify.

Issue: I got the verification link on my email to proceed with my verification/documents, but on click of that link, I am getting We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account. Could you please help me to in complementing my verification and activating my account. My email id is Tiger.h.wu@gmail.com

Thanks
Tiger

Hi :wave:t6: thank you for reaching out please refer to ticket #239505

hello, i am experiencing the same issues. my email id irokoidowu3@gmail.com.

Please assist.

Hi,
I had same issues too… Could you help me for my verification please?
My email id’s ryusuf05@gmail.com
Thanks

I have the same problem, my email is imatlas@imatlas.com, please help me.

Dear Team,

I have tried all means to verify my account which has now led to my account being blocked. I need to use this in my next coding class. Please assist with a resolution urgently!

Hi, I can’t seem to location your account. Perhaps you are under a different email?

Hi @harbane :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 240353

Hiya @idowu welcome to the Netlify support forums. sorry to hear you’ve been having issues logging into our platform. I have escalated this issue to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 240354

Sorry, I couldn’t register, so I changed my email for Github to azrael@imatlas.com, but still couldn’t register. Can you please help check?

Hi thanks for reaching out. I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #240774

It’s OK now ,thank you for your help

@SamO pls help, I am trying to create new account with “chief.xprazo@gmail.com” but I am getting this message “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.” Can you please send me working link so that I can try again to identify myself with stripe identity porcess.

Hiya, thanks for reaching out @syed-haroon . I have escalated your query to my helpdesk please refer to ticket #241140

Hiya :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. please refer to ticket #241160

1 Like

By any chance you know when this can be resolved?

Hi @syed-haroon our VP of Fraud and abuse has responded to you on your ticket #241140 on friday requesting a screenshot. Can you respond to the ticket when you get the chance?

My Problem is solved now, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

glad to hear it! thanks for writing back in.