Unable to enable auto-renewal of domain

hey, no worries. thank you very much for getting back to me. netlify rocks!

1 Like

Hi @jen @laura

Looking for the same help with the same problem. Bought my domain through netlify, which expired 3 days ago.
My site: adammomen.netlify.app
DNS domain: adammomen.com
Expired on Feb 21, 2021
My payment method has a registered credit card.

Thanks

Hey there @adammomen, :wave:

Thanks for reaching out! We have just gone ahead and renewed the domain. You should be able to see the new expiration date and auto-renewal on your end.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with here.

Hi,

My domain expired two days ago. My credit card information is up to date. Could you please renew it for me.

Thanks.

Hi,

My domain expired two days ago. My credit card information is up to date. Could you please renew it for me.

Many thanks.

Hey there, @bromofra :wave:

Can you please share which domain this is? Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your reply. www.francescobromo.com

Hi, thanks for your reply. www.francescobromo.com
Best

hi there,
i can help work on this for you. Is the credit card in your account (5366) still valid? Do we have your authorization to charge this account for renewal?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I think i have another card in my account now but the one ending in 5366 is also fine, you can go ahead and charge that one.

Please let me know when it’s done. Thanks

Hey @bromofra,

The domain has been renewed. Your card will be charged automatically on your monthly billing date.

Hi there, my domain expired 5 days ago and I forgot to auto renew. My credit card information is up to date, could you please renew it for me? The domain is www.davisli1.xyz

Hi,

My domain expired too. :roll_eyes:
My credit card informations are up to date. Could you please renew it for me ?

Domain: bilalelkadhi.studio

Have a good day

Thanks.

Hey there, @StanislasM :wave:

Thanks for reaching out! One of our Support Engineers will reach out via email to confirm your account and payment details. If you don’t hear from someone in a few days, please follow up on this thread.

Hi @hillary,

I would also like to renew my expired domain. Also, for some reason, I am getting an error “Transaction Denied” when I try to enter my new payment information. I double checked and all my information should be correct. Would greatly appreciate the help with both problems. Thanks

Expired domain: rickyho.dev

Hey there, @ricky-ho :wave:

Apologies for the delay here! We have renewed this domain for you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Hi,

My domain expired too.
My credit card informations are up to date. Could you please renew it for me ?

Domain: manolostourscostarica.com

Have a good day

Thanks.

:wave: @javierJL11 ,

I’m not able to find that domain in our system. Could you share your account slug please? You’ll find it in the URL: https://app.netlify.com/teams/{account-slug}/overview

Here is my account slug : javierjl11