Unable to display build logs (Nuxt)

Hello,

I’m trying to debug my SSR Nuxt project and therefore access my build log to see how my build is actually generated. I would like to access the logs as I do locally, meaning be able to use my console logs as well.

4:21:04 PM: > nuxt generate
4:21:27 PM: ​
4:21:27 PM: (build.command completed in 23.7s)

This is the part where I’d like to have detailed logs.
To be clear, the build is not failing but I’d like to access the full version of log as it was possible some times again.

I spend some times searching through docs and the community forum and found no solutions so far.
I did try adding various CI= vars and commands in my netlify.toml.

Any helps would be appreciated
Have a good day

hi there, can you tell us a site name please so we can take a look? thanks.

Was there a solution to this? I am running into the same problem.

I have also same issue any suggestion for this so please reply. Thanks in advance.

Hi, @Brian_Barrow. The person above didn’t reply and the troubleshooting stopped there.

It would help us to be able to reproduce the issue to troubleshoot it. Do you happen to have a public repo that reproduces this behavior?

If your repo is private, would you be willing to make a striped down version of the repo that exhibits the behavior of having more logging locally that it does in the build image?

I don’t have a public repo, but what I want is the option to have better log visibility. In the above image there is an option to adjust it in the settings, but that option is not available in the UI for us.

This is all we see.

This is actually a nuxt ‘feature’:

Thank you @hrishikesh! adding that property to my build config made it work.