Transfering ownership of domain from one team to another, "unable to update zone" error

I’ve registered the domain 508.dev on google domains. I’ve set custom name servers on domains.google.com for that domain:

dns1.p03.nsone.net
dns2.p03.nsone.net
dns3.p03.nsone.net
dns4.p03.nsone.net

Under my Team A, under domains, 508.dev is listed as “registered externally.” I don’t remember exactly what I did to do this on the netlify side, but that’s how it’s listed.
I have many custom DNS records for subdomains pointing at various IP addresses that are working fine. The main domain itself is pointing at a netlify app on this team.
I want to transfer ownership of the domain to another team.
Probably because one of the records is pointing to a netlify app on TEAM A, I’m getting the error, “unable to update zone,” when I try to transfer ownership for that domain under “collaboration.”

How can I transfer ownership, and incidentally the netlify app for the main domain (508.dev), to another team I own?

Hi Caleb,

Are you an owner on both teams? If you are, you can transfer sites between the teams. If not we can do it for you. Here’s a quick article that describes the process: